Send us your cats!
We do our best to scour local thrift shops for cat figurines to upcycle for the Jade Paw Project, but we can use your help! If you’d like to donate cat figurines to the Jade Paw Project, please follow these guidelines:
- Figurines must be made of ceramic or porcelain. We cannot use resin, wood, plastic, or glass figurines.
- Figurines should be single cats – not salt shakers, candle holders, picture frames, etc. Single, decorative cats are best. Figurines of multiple cats generally won’t work.
- Figurines should be vintage. Send us your thrift shop finds and flea market scores. Reduce, reuse, upcycle! If you’d rather donate cash to help us find jade cats that need some love, we’d appreciate that, too!
- Figurines should not cost more than $5. If your figurine is valuable, please keep it on your shelf! We’re looking for cats that need a little love, and don’t want to paint over any heirlooms.
- Figurines should be between 3 and 12 inches tall.
- Pack your figurines well. We can only use figurines that make it to us in one piece.
- If you’re not sure that we can use your figurine, send us a photo! We’re glad to check out your cat figurine and let you know if it will work. Email: email@example.com
Thanks so much for helping us save more rescue animals!
Please send figurines to:
Jade Paw Project
281 North Mason St #1574
Harrisonburg VA 22803